How many stars can we still see?
- http://aljabar.astronomy2009.at Arabic, Syria
- http://alnaher.astronomy2009.at Arabic, Egypt
- http://asterisme.astronomy2009.at Francais
- http://hoshizora.astronomy2009.at in prep., Japan
- http://hvezdnaobloha.astronomy2009.at Czech
- http://nebo.astronomy2009.at Russian
- http://quantestelle.astronomy2009.at Italiano
- http://starbright.astronomy2009.at English
- http://starlit.astronomy2009.at English
- http://sterne.astronomy2009.at Germany
- http://sternhell.astronomy2009.at Austria
- http://ticinostellato.astronomy2009.at Swizzera Italiana
- http://stjarnor.astronomy2009.at Swedish
- http://yildiz.astronomy2009.at Turkish
- http://zvijezda.astronomy2009.at/ Croatia also http://zvijezde.znanost.org
Campaining and the lightmeter network
- http://wiki.astronomy2009.at The wiki of "How many stars ...?" and the Lightmeter-Network
- http://lightmeter.astronomy2009.at Directly to the Lightmeter-pages
December 2009: TLS-call for translation
21.3. 2009: IYA-Springtime call for lightmeter requests
Language-Edit Instructions for HMS-Pages
Go to the pages by http://starlit.astronomy2009.at Login with username and password
Once you switch the change-language-button in the MENU to language you want to edit, the small red  buttons appear. Upon click a pop-up opens and you can cut/paste/edit.
SAVE stores the changes and redisplays the page so you can check the edits.
Try to set your Browser to UTF-8 encoding, just to be sure.
The "bservation report"page should be done but a check would be fine.
Good luck and many Thanks to all!