Das USB-Kabel lässt sich mit einem flexiblen Verlegeschlauch vor Umwelteinflüssen z.B. UV-Strahlung schützen. Empfehlenswert ist 'Rabalder' von Ikea (Art.Nr. 200.979.54) um ca. 4 Euro. Der Schlauch ist längs geschlitzt und kann nachträglich um das Kabel gewickelt werden.
== == Software suggestions
- A single file is generated and
- The file should be stored in the second / minute with a flush command. This Prevents a too large loss of data
- A unique file name eg. 'YYYYMMDD' during the recording would be an advantage.
- Fixed Spaced instead of CSV is often difficult process easier.
The Above Mentioned points have proven to us many times when it comes to the daily record of data.
- A unique file name I would also like to see, so that on restart not accidentally overwrite existing file.
- Perhaps it would even make sense to write every day / every night in a separate file, and every day to begin at 00:00 or 12:00 clock a new file. This would distribute the data into smaller, more manageable portions. For transmission to the central data collection, the various files could indeed be packaged into a ZIP archive.
- Nice, too, if you could in the status window is not only the temperature and the count to see live, but so directly the light intensity (Lux) and the sky brightness (mag / sqarcsec) could be read. This would be the calibration parameters e.g. ini file to store in.
- Herbert Raab 15:46, 16 Oct 2008 (UTC)
I would appreciate if the following software features were included in addition:
- Calculation of lunar brightness: Users must enter coordinates and parallel to the measurements for each time point is the illumination of the moon included.
- Calculation of solar radiation: as the moon, or at least sunrise and sunset time for the site
- Option: the user can still enter the horizon (as an angle) on the site (eg for every 10 °) and then the above parameters additionally charged Sun
Christian Ruckstuhl, 30.3.2010
Just a short suggestion in regards to a slight addition, as part of the instructions a conversion formula for the SQM is given therefor
- The conversion formula included into the Light Meters already great software Which would automatically update along with the current data. By adding this parameter, the light meter would trully be a world beater, because it would give LUX, illumination, temperature, calibration and therefore SQM data, the light meter would surpass the Unihedron's devices tenfold.
Dyfed Jones 17/10/2010